5 * Kihaa Maldives, a Jewel of the Indian Ocean
It is one of the most naturally beautiful Islands in the Maldives with a stunning lagoon and a thriving coral house reef. Located on the world-famous UNESCO heritage site of Hanifaru Bay it is also one of the best destinations for those wanting to experience the incredible manta ray.
Located in the beautiful Baa Atoll, Kihaa Resort is set on a stunning Maldivian island, ringed by perfect white sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons. Just a 20-minute domestic transfer from Velana International Airport, your holiday experience starts with a journey soaring over the famous Maldives Atoll, whereupon arrival our team will greet you with warm smiles, and cold drinks.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 nights at the Kihaa Maldives Resort|
|Meals||All-Inclusive Gold Meal Plan|
|Other||Return Seaplane/Boat transfers|
The shallow reefs of the Maldives are perfect for snorkellers. The warm waters are home to thousands of species of marine life and the vibrant colours will make snorkellers feel like they are swimming in an aquarium. Kihaa offers guided snorkel tours to local reefs, where our professional guides show you the best of the local marine life, including amazing fish species, turtles and beautiful soft corals
FUN IN THE SUN
Our well-experienced staff will make sure that your holidays here at Kihaa Maldives will be an unforgettable experience filled with long-lasting colourful and fun memories at the sea. The Hotel's water sports facilities include Kayak, Windsurf, Stand up Paddle, Catamaran sailing, Wakeboarding, Water Ski, Fun Tubes, Jet Ski and many more.
An amazing lifetime experience snorkelling in Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and a world-renowned Marine Protected Area (MPA).
KIHAA SIGNATURE MASSAGE
Immerse yourself in a sublime signature therapy inspired by the beauty of Kihaa Island and its natural heritage
PRIVATE ROMANTIC DINNER
Spoil your special someone with a fine dining experience, served on a selected area of the beach
Dolphins are one of nature’s most magical and charismatic creatures and seeing them swim and play in their natural environment is an experience that will provide memories to last a lifetime.
Arrive at your Paradise Holiday at the 5 Star Kihaa Resort
- You are met at the airport and assisted with the seaplane transfer to the Resort
- Check-in at your Beach Villa and enjoy your first dinner
Kihaa Maldives Resort (B/D)
- After breakfast, make it a day at your private sandy beach in front of your villa
Kihaa Maldives Resort (B/D)
- After breakfast, put on your snorkelling gear and explore Hanifaru Bay where the marine life and reefs are some of the best in the Maldives.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Qatar Airways (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Meal plan: All-Inclusive Gold Meal Plan
- Return Seaplane/Boat transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Valid for travel till 31 October 21
Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Roomy and comfortable, offering limited sea view, Kihaa’s Beach Villas feature a large sleeping area, with a king-size double bed and a separate bathroom, with bath and outdoor shower.
The villas have a private garden and a patio with private loungers steps away from the beach.
The Beach Villas are fully equipped with minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and large TV, perfect for guests who need a day to themselves and a bit of R&R in the room.
These traditional-style rooms are a favourite of those guests looking for reasonable prices of accommodation without a trade-off in comfort & view.