Cambodia’s South Beach Honeymoon
There are few more exotic honeymoon destinations than Cambodia. A country whose holiday reputation has been built around one of the world’s most breathtaking man-made wonders. In addition it boasts unspoiled beaches, virgin jungles and fascinating cities. Your honeymoon will be first and foremost an adventure. To say nothing of the awe-inspiring Angkor Temples that will play an important part in your holiday. Consequently you will be richly rewarded when you make an effort to really explore the Khmer Kingdom.
At a Glance
Day 1 Arrive at Siem Reap Airport. Dinner at local restaurant
Day 2 Visit the Angkor Temple
Day 3 Siem Reap: day at leisure for further exploration
Day 4 Siem Reap – Sihanoukville flight to Koh Rong
Day 5 Koh Rong : day at leisure
Day 6 Koh Rong : day at leisure
Day 7 Koh Rong : day at leisure
Day 8 Transfer to Phnom Phenh via Sinoukville
No matter where you tied the knot, Cambodia is the perfect destination to spend your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
- Enjoy the view of the charming town of Siem Reap-gate to Angkor Complex, Phnom Krom, Baphoun, elelphant Terraces, Lepper King terrace and Royal Place and Preah Khan Temple
- Watching the romantic scenery of sunset
- Witness the magnificent Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm temple
- Join thrilling activities: a tuk-tuk ride around the town or wander around
- Be absorbed in sweet moments walking along the beach, flying kites or watching the sunset on the beach
- Taste different kinds of seafood
- Sun bathe on the beach or explore beautiful islands
This tour will create your sweetest memories on your honeymoon. You will have a chance to visit magnificent temples of Angkor, listening to touching love stories with your new spouse. You two will have private time together enjoying watching sunset from the top of the hill and walking on long and winding road near the beach.
Cambodia – the destination of love is surely a wonderful place for your honeymoon.