An unforgettable holiday experience awaits you at the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi Resort. This tropical paradise of the Maldives, surrounded by thriving vegetation and pristine waters, the ‘surf island’, is an escape for the soul.
Located in a peaceful seclusion in the North Malé atoll, the resort is accessible only through a 30 minute speedboat transfer from the Male International Airport. The picturesque resort offers 61 Beach Villas and other accommodation options; plenty of dining options, exclusive access to the famous Lohis surf Break and plenty more!
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 nights at the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi|
|Meals||Premium All Inclusive|
|Other||Return speedboat transfers|
As its name suggests, the Maldives beach villas by Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi are located along the outline of the atoll with prime beach frontage. They offer convenient access to the beckoning sea and are within easy reach of the hotel facilities. Equipped with a variety of modern amenities, these Maldives luxury villas present spacious accommodation options for guests spending their holiday at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi.
All the beach villas are equipped with contemporary amenities and elegant furnishings and décor complimented by tropical themes. Splendid interior designs complement the amber hues of the breathtaking sunsets that greet you at dusk will no doubt be the highlight of an ideal day in paradise. Savour a slice of paradise at your Beach Villa exuding a world of refinement. The villas come complete with modern amenities and 24-hour access to the ocean. Enjoy fresh fruit on arrival, evening turndown service, Tea, coffee, espresso available in your villa
Complimentary WiFi in rooms and public areas
Beach Villa Amenities and Facilities :
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Television
- Telephone with IDD Facility
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- In-Room Safe
Arrive at Male Airport - transfer to your Resort
- Your holiday has started as you touch down at Male Airport. A speedboat transfer is booked to take you to the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi Resort. Book in at your beach villa and take in the ocean views
- Dinner and overnight
Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi (A/I)
- Settle back on your lounger in front of your beach villa and enjoy a relaxing day on your private beach with a swim in the ocean
Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi (A/I)
- After breakfast, take your snorkels and discover the wonders of the magnificent underwater world of the Maldives
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Qatar Airways (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Meal plan: Premium All-Inclusive
- Return speedboat transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Valid for travel between 01 and 31 May 2022
- E-TICKETS must be issued by 30 NOV 21
Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS IN MALDIVES
Providing unrestricted access to the immaculate beaches encircling the island, Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi offers guests the opportunity to explore the Maldives in its entirety. Several exciting excursions in the Maldives are offered, Island hopping is among the most preferred forms of unravelling the mysteries of the Maldives.
Excursions can be scheduled upon request.
Snorkelling and scuba diving in the hotel reef and neighbouring dive sites at Hudhuran Fushi will open your eyes to the tiers of multi-coloured corals and schools of small and mesmerizing coral fish. Such thrilling underwater excursions in the Maldives also give you the chance to view graceful stingrays that elegantly glide through the water and sleek sharks that prowl the seabed.
Surfing is without a doubt one of the prime water sports to be enjoyed in the vicinity of the resort. Hudhuran Fushi guests have exclusive access to Lohi’s surf break, an exciting left-hander that offers consistent performance. This exceptional surf break is renowned amongst avid surfers, and for the past few years has hosted the WQS O’ Neil ‘Deep Blue Open’ competition.
The fishing enthusiast will be delighted with the chance to indulge in night fishing in the Maldives. A tranquil fishing experience with the backdrop of the tropical sunset will never be forgotten.